Cristiano Ronaldo has decided to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season, according to reports.
Spanish TV show El Chiringuito de Jugones claims that the 32-year-old has already informed Madrid president Florentino Perez of his decision to quit the club next summer.
The report also claims that Perez is not willing to allow Ronaldo to leave, even though the forward has rejected the offer of a renewed contract.
It’s claimed that Ronaldo is also unhappy that Madrid made a strong attempt to sign Kylian Mbappe from Monaco this summer before eventually losing out to Paris Saint-Germain.
When asked earlier this month he was expecting to sign a new deal with Madrid, Ronaldo told beIN Sports: ‘I don’t want to renew. I don’t want to renew.
‘I’m very happy with the contract I have.’
Ronaldo has scored only one goal in his last four games at Madrid and cut a frustrated figure in the 3-0 victory over Las Palmas before the international break.
Reports in Spain claimed that the Portugal international was unhappy with his Madrid teammate Isco over his celebration after scoring Madrid’s third goal.
Earlier this week, the footballer celebrated the birth of his new daughter Alana Martina with girlfriend Georgina Rodriquez.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Nicki Minaj’s brother has been found guilty of sexually abusing an 11-year-old girl he considered ‘a daughter’. Jelani Maraj, 38, of Baldw...
-
A thirteen-year-old girl has turned down being adopted by Kim Kardashian. Teenager Pink said she was excited at the thought of Kim taking h...
-
Positive pregnancy tests are being sold online to keep struggling relationships from falling apart over the Christmas period. Ads have appe...
-
The corpse of a 25-year-old physically-challenged man was on Wednesday found on Oza Street, Off Sakponba Road in Benin. It was gathered tha...
-
A striking overlap exists between the path of today's viral spread and the path of the Black Death in the 1300s. Nearly 750 years a...
-
A pregnant mum carried her dead son for more than three months so his twin brother could live after being given the devastating news her b...
-
This hausa man was caught trapping vulturewith snuff in Onne, Port Harcourt and wanted to use them as roasted chicken for people to buy. He ...
-
By Peta Thornycroft GWERU- A prostitute has appeared in court charged with assault after she bit the penis of a client who refused to pay ...
-
This is the incredible moment a baby boy crawls out of his mother’s womb by himself. Video shows the boy slowly pulling his arm and t...
-
An explicit séx video of a Zimbabwean woman having séx in full view of her son has gone viral in the UK. ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please tell us what you think in the comments....