Monday 14 January 2013

Katie Price Is Engaged To New Stripper Boyfriend Kieran Hayler After 3-Week Romance


Katie Price doesn't believe in hanging about and it appears she hasn't wasted any time in finding her third husband after getting engaged to a stripper.

New stripper boyfriend Kieran Hayler proposed on Christmas Day - and she said yes!

Katie, 34, was planning to make Leandro Penna her third husband but now it's going to be 25-year-old Kieran, who's appeared semi-clothed on several episodes of EastEnders.

'He's a normal guy and when something feels right I just go for it,' she declares.

'Kieran and I talked about marriage a few times and he proposed to me at Christmas over dinner.'

The happy couple have only been dating for three weeks, but that doesn't bother the mum-of-three. She does like a fittie who works out.

'It just feels right,' Katie says. 'I know what people will say because I've heard it all before.

'But life is short so when something feels right, I just go for it.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think in the comments....